Woodwelt Reviews [Oct 2020] Is it A Scam Or Legit? >> In this article, we will read about the site claims to sell wooden watches and check its legitimacy.
Are you looking for sophisticated watches? Let’s look into Woodwelt Reviews and see if this website provides you watches that can add a class to your entire outfit.
Woodwelt.com has received a lot of attention from customers from the United States, and therefore there are lots of queries regarding whether it Is Woodwelt Legit. There is a significant concern about the quality of these natural wooden made watches.
We have designed this report by keeping in mind the questions and concerns we found online regarding the watch quality, policies, and services provided by this website. Therefore, we have covered every aspect you need to know before visiting this website.
Additionally, for the sake of our readers, we have added a couple of more best wood watches like-Tayope wooden watch, CZOKA Men’s/Women Wooden Watch, and Sentai Men’s Wooden Watch.
You can compare the features, policies, and prices and choose the best option for you. These watches are available on Amazon, and in case you didn’t like or want to return, you can quickly refund or replace them.
So, dear readers start reading this unbiased review and explore the mystery about these watches.
What is Woodwelt.com?
Woodwelt.com is an online web store that has an innovative idea of watches made with wooden material. The website was launched in November 2017 and has spent a significant amount of time providing services to its customers.
The watches are 100% natural and aesthetic. They are splash-free and are very affordable in price. The objective of the website is visible for using natural goods for its product manufacturing.
The website offers your newsletter services to get updated for all the new offers and products available in the market.
Why are watches from Woodwelt.com unique?
- The website donates one dollar for every order to charity.
- The watches are made of natural wood.
- Watches are designed by professionals with the eco-conscious mind.
- Watches go through the strict quality check.
- Watches are splash-proof.
Specifications of Woodwelt.com:
- Product Type: Wooden watches
- Website Link: https://www.woodwelt.com/
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +1 (720) 572-8211
- Address: Not mentioned
- Delivery Time: 1-4 Weeks
- Shipping Charges: Free shipping above orders of $50, $4.99 below orders of $50
- Return / Exchange: 30 Days return
- Refund: 30 days refund policy
- Mode of Payment: Online payments only
Is Woodwelt Legit?
The website has received a lot of queries regarding the sizes available for their watches. The site has mentioned straightforward about the water-resistance of the watches.
The watches are not recommended for prolonged exposure to water as the wooden material might lose some quality aspects. The website does not provide you variable sizing or the alteration as per your needs. The website recommends you go for modification for your perfect size to your local shop.
The website has not mentioned its manufacturing address or any address of the store. There are minimal Woodwelt Reviews regarding the quality of the watches. The response time of the customer support of the website is perfect, and the responses are clear and helpful to clear the customer query.
Therefore, the website is legit and safe to shop for products.
As promised now, it’s the time to review some of the best wooden watches 2020- BOBO BIRD Mens Wooden Watches, Shifenmei Wooden Watches, and BEWELL Wood Watches for Men.
1) BOBO BIRD Mens Wooden Watches: The watches are stylish and made up of stainless steel.
- Item Shape- Round
- Display Type- Analog
- Case material- Wood
- Case diameter-44 millimeters
- Case Thickness-12 millimeters
- Dial color- Brown
- Dial window material type- Hardlex Crystal
- Clasp- Jewelry Clasp
- Band width-22 millimeters
- It is a customized and engraved wooden watch.
- It is lightweight and very comfortable.
- It is imported in Japan
- It is energy-saving
- It is long-lasting
- It will match your every suit.
- It comes with a bamboo wooden watch box.
- It is a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Birthday, Father’s day, etc.
- The company offers a 100% guarantee.
2) Shifenmei Wooden Watches: It is the best wooden wrist watch for men that has a 12/24H date format.
- Product Dimensions : 9.45 x 1.73 x 0.39 inches
- Item Shape- Round
- Display Type- Analog
- Band Material Type- Zebra & Ebony Wood
- Band Width- 23 Millimeters
- Case diameter-44 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 10mm
- Band Length:240mm / 9.45 inches
- Weight: About 57g / 2.01oz
- It is Waterproof
- It is lightweight
- It has luminous Pointers i.e., your hand swill glow in the darkness
- It has a long-lasting battery with a life of around two years.
- It is 100% eco-friendly
- It is hypo-allergenic
- It has a hardened glass mirror that is anti-scratchable.
- It has an adjustable band and is comfortable to wear
- The strap is made up of natural wood and stainless steel.
- It has a link removing tool.
- It has a unique, classic, retro, and stylish design.
- It is a perfect gift for Christmas, Father’s day, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, and more.
3) BEWELL Wood Watches for Men: It is one of the best lightweight wooden watches for men with analog quartz.
- Package Dimensions – 5.2 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Shape- Round
- Display- Analog
- Case Diameter-46 Millimeters
- Band Material Type- Maple and Black Sandalwood
- Band Width-22 Millimeters
- Outside diameter -29.5 mm
- Casing diameter -28.8mm
- Height- 4.57 mm
- Date position- 3H
- It is imported
- It is a natural wooden watch.
- It is 100% eco-friendly i.e., no chemical or paint.
- It is Hypo-allergenic
- The watch offers guaranteed accurate time
- It has luminous hands.
- It is smooth and comfortable
- It is lightweight
- It has link removal kit to resize the band
- It fits any occasion- wedding, party, daily wearing or business
- Best Gift for Anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Retirements, and more!
So, what are you waiting for? Shop right now, your favorite wooden watch.
What is Customer Feedback about Woodwelt.com?
Looking into the Woodwelt Reviews, we found that the watches are of good quality and made with an excellent design. The customer seems happy with the design of the watches.
Pictures also shared on the social media account of the website appreciating the quality of the products available.
The website is secured with HTTPS protocol to keep our browsing safe, and the payment gateways are SSL Encrypted to keep the payment safe.
The Woodwelt Reviews stated that the customers are happy with the product. But we found the majority comments are questions regarding product quality and endurance.
The website information is straightforward and mentioned all the pros and cons of using their products. The response time of the website is rapid and specific regarding the queries.
Therefore, we did not find any serious issues with the website or the site’s services. The site is safe to shop. We recommend looking for more Woodwelt Reviews regarding your specific product so that you are 100% sure.
The products of the brands are available on another selling website, which are more trusted by the customers. You can search for the same products on your usual shopping site.
Moreover, the other watches we have mentioned are of premium quality and unique trendy designs
Please comment below your experience using the products from this website.
0 thoughts on “Woodwelt Reviews [Oct 2020] Is it A Scam Or Legit?”
How about using a speaker whose first language is English?
I just received two of Woodwelts watches. They offer a special tool to remove the links if the band is too long. I’m very impressed with the quality that I’ve seen so far. I was told that it has Citizens movement. I bought in just before they closed up for good last month. We’ll see how they hold up.
the Woodwelt Watch arrived today. The Band is much too big. No adjustment instructions were in the package. There is a tool in the package, but no instructions as to how to use the wool, or what the tool dose. I cannot use or wear the watch until after I have adjusted the band. Also there were no instructions on how to set the date or day of the week. so until i can overcome those issues, i have to give WoodWelt a Poor rating.
I just received 3 watches. They look beautiful and well made. They all seem to work fine, but time will tell. I love watches and have many different brands, and based on the price I paid, they seem well worth it. Adjusting the bands to the proper size was a little cumbersome, but not too bad.
I bought the 5 watch special in August (hoping to give these as Christmas presents). Watches never arrived. No response to voicemail. Email responses took a week. Email communication was vague and sounded like a “computerized” response. Three weeks after the watches should have been shipped (FedEx number provided), FedEx never reported receiving the package. I reported this as a fraud dispute to my credit card company.
ordered 2 watches, after 2 months when I sent an email query about them a week later they told me that due to an inventory miscount they were out of one of the items and gave me 3 different ones to select from. I selected one and then nothing. When queried again, I finally got a response that was the same as the first time, but this time they only offered me the original one i’d ordered in the first place that they told me they were out of. I’ve now asked to cancel my order and refund my money. Waiting to see if they are going to or I’m going to have to dispute to my card company. Their customer service sucks, I even sent my phone number and ask for them to call, no response.
I ordered several watches in August, as well. I emailed them every few weeks and did receive a canned response. At the beginning of November they stated that my order was ready to be shipped. As of today, no tracking number, no response, no watches. I put the charge in dispute with my CC Company.
WoodWelt Watches is a scam flat out. Ordered some in early August and never received, emails response “ready to ship”, “shipped but post office lost will ship again”, “can’t ship low on watches” , on and on with the BS and when I told them to just refund my money they quit responding. I’m contacting my CC Company to dispute charges for non-delivery.
Customer services sucks!