Terletour Com Reviews (Nov 2020) Explore its Legitimacy. >> In this article, you will read about an ecommerce website selling Christmas and Winter clothing and accessories.
Hello the United States, today Terletour com Reviews brings you a detailed review of a new ecommerce website called Terletour.com.
Today, the internet is flooded with several websites, cropping up now and then, causing much confusion among most people, and most end up getting duped by fraudsters operating such sites.
So, we have taken it on ourselves to guide you concerning terletour.com and give you a step by step analysis as to the legitimacy of the site.
So read on till the end of the article.
What is Terletour.com?
Terletour.com is a one-stop shopping destination for Christmas and winter shoppers in the United States and worldwide. Terletour com Reviews found the site to be claiming global delivery. Shoplazza powers the site.
The site is currently running a Black Friday Sale and is offering unbelievable discounts and Combo offer prices. The items include Clothing items like Hoodies, Sweatshirts, sweaters, cardigans, T-shirts, and Shoes. Their Christmas list includes pins, brooches, and things like stockings.
The website is well decorated and designed and looks very attractive. Following are more details on Terletour.
- Website type: Ecommerce website for Christmas gifts, stockings, clothes, shoes, and other fashion accessories.
- Website: https://www.terletour.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Terletour-Shop-103029948312885/
- Delivery: 7-20 business days standard Global delivery; some remote distances may take longer.
- Shipping Charges: Free Shipping for all orders above $79
- Return: Can be made within 14 days of delivery if the product is unused.
- Cancellation: Orders can be canceled before they proceed for shipping
- Refund: Would be processed if the product is new and in good shape. However, Terletour com Reviews could not find an exact no. of days for refund mentioned.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Not mentioned, but intellectual property rights are registered to the UK.
- Payment is accepted through all kinds of credit and debit cards. Razorpay and Paypal are also accepted.
What’s good about Terletour
- It is a one-stop destination for all Christmas and Winter shopping needs.
- The offer prices and combos are incredibly lucrative.
- The buttons and option panels are easily accessible, making it a user-friendly site.
- The site accepts all forms of credit and debit cards for payment.
- The site has active social media pages.
- The site is not tagged by any blacklist engine.
What’s terrible about Terletour
- The website is brand new and is around five months old.
- Web traffic is meager for a five-month-old site.
- There is no contact number or registered address, or contact person on the site.
- The refund policy is not clear and no. of days to refund is also not clear.
- Even the delivery timeline is very vague.
- No proper customer feedback was found.
- There are at least 4-5 Terletour pages on Facebook alone.
- There is hardly any customer response from the United States on Facebook posts.
Is Terletour Legit or a Scam?
Terletour com Reviews is highly skeptical about the legitimacy of teletour.com.
Firstly, the site is less than five months old, having registered on 23rd July.
Secondly, the website seems to have more than one Facebook page. Despite having an Instagram button on the website, terletour.com is not present on Instagram.
Thirdly, though, the website seems to focus more on the United States, they are registered in the UK, and no address is mentioned.
Fourthly, the email address is a different domain than the website, which points towards fraud.
Fifthly, besides the address, there is also a complete lack of phone number or any contact person mentioned on the site.
Lastly, the policy sections, which require a website to mention its registered address by law and stipulate the steps of return, refund, and other terms and conditions of the trade, is unclear and vague.
What are Customers Saying?
The customers from the United States seem confused by terletour.com owing to its highly appealing decor and appearance. However, Terletour com Reviews did find customers who have already been duped.
As reported by customers, the fraud ranges from a product not being delivered and the email not responding no matter how many times you write to them. Infact, the website stops interacting the moment the money is paid.
In some cases, wrong or broken products were delivered, and when customers emailed the merchant to complain, the mail bounced back.
Terletour com Reviews would strictly request its readers from the United States to stay away from terletour.com. The website is an absolute scam.