Rewards Feed Scam [June] – Are You Losing Money Here? -> If you want to make easy money, then you must read this article.
Do you wish to make some extra money from the confines of your home? Then you must have heard of Rewards Feed.
More and more people are looking to make a quick buck on the side. The processes and jobs that usually help you earn a quick buck are just too taxing. So, are there apps that could help people? Yes, there are. However, they are also notorious for being a total scam.
In this Rewards Feed Review, we will find out if Rewards Feed Scam is true or not. The panel is currently in reach of the people residing in the United States. We aim at digging deep about this panel, so you know if it is worth your time and energy.
What is Rewards Feed?
Rewards Feed runs a market research panel and bonuses or gifts to its most valued members. The members are required to take multiple surveys in order to become a valued member.
The company in its about us section talks about their goal being to altogether remove the inconsistencies the bigger tech giants have regarding its user information. Rewards Feed instead provides you with the value personally and physically.
They talk about providing more massive pay-outs and better tasks as their algorithms improve. This all sounds a little confusing. Don’t you think?
What is unique about Rewards Feed?
They continue to mention that personal information will only be asked by them when it is required. The client will be notified regarding any information they will need. These principles, followed by Rewards Feed, make it unique.
Specifications of Rewards Feed
- Products- Surveys in return for gift vouchers/rewards
- Website- https://rewardsfeed.net/
- Email- contact@RewardsFeed
- Phone number- +1 (831) 246-6735
- Payment- not required
- The company offers people with rewards in exchange for surveys
- You are required to sign up to take the surveys
- They provide with direct and tangible information unlike other tech companies
- The company saves data of each user
Pros of signing up on Rewards Feed
- The company provides a platform for people who are trying to make easy money
- To earn your reward, take surveys .
- They have a three-star rating on trust pilot
- Contact details are provided by the company
Cons of signing up on Rewards Feed
- There is no clear information regarding the type of surveys they conduct
- Although they offer social media pages, you will not be able to find them
- The official website provides very little information
- The site was recently established
- Positive reviews on website but negative comments on trust pilot
Is Rewards Feed legit?
The internet promotes ‘quick money-making propositions that promise instant cash. While there are numerous legit monetizable apps, there are also those that will try to gain access to some of your data. How they oversell is a clear indication of the website/app/panel being a total scam.
If you are still reading this Rewards Feed Review, then we must tell you that it has a 3-star rating on the trust pilot. Also, you do not have to make any payments on the site and also provides contact information. You can use that to reach out to them to gain a better understanding of what they offer.
Customer reviews of Rewards Feed
The company mentions having reviews of celebrities that are all very positive. However, we do not know if the is true. You will also spot reviews of other people on the website that talks about making up to $600 by completing tasks on their phones and receiving their payments.
The reviews on trust pilot speak otherwise and talk about this scheme being a total waste of time. They further mention that you may not be able to withdraw, even after making five referrals or five tasks.
The reviews are a mix of positives as well as negatives. The company provides proper contact information as well as an idea of what they wish to achieve in its about us section.
However, their social media pages seem to be amiss. You can sign up on the site, but we do not recommend it.