Bluevine Ppp Loans Reviews [April] Trust Worthy Store? -> In this review post, check out the detail about a fast, easy, and quick online platform for getting loans! Read now
Are you struggling with uncertain cash flow due to the less payout by the insurance companies? Does your business affected by the recent COVID-19 pandemic, and you need someone who can help you out? If you agree to all the above questions, then Bluevine Ppp Loans come into place.
Bluevine offers various financing products for small-business entrepreneurs that include Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans also all across the globe, but particularly in the United State.
But before having the loan from here, many questions may come to your mind, such as what is Bluevine? Where does it available? What kind of services does it offer? Is Bluevine Ppp Legit or, is it just a scam?
In this Bluevine Ppp Loans Reviews post, we will be answering all your questions and will provide you with the detailed analysis of this online loan lending platform. Read now!
Established in the year 2013, Bluevine is an online lender that offers small-business founders numerous loan options to address short-term financial needs. It is also offering the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans to help businesses grow during this COVID-19 crisis. It is available at Bluevine.com. Eyal Lifshitz is its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Bluevine is also offering invoice factoring, which is a method of selling unpaid invoices at a discount. This way, it funds to small businesses. And, in any case, if you don’t process the invoices, then it provides you with the conventional lines of credit & term loans.
Specifications of the Bluevine
- Type: Online platform for all your financial needs
- Available at: Bluevine.com
- Secured: Yes, SSL (https) encoded
- Services Offered: Business line of credit, Invoice Factoring, and Term Loan
- Funding Offered: Between dollar 5,000, and dollar 5,000, 000
- Funding provided: Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
- Core Values: Efficiency, Honesty, and Simplicity
- Contact Number: (888) 216 – 9619
- E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluevine offers the following services to all the small-scale businesses:
- Paycheck Protection: Bluevine is offering the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan. It is the SBA Coronavirus Assistance Program that helps you get a COVID -19 ease loan quickly.
- Loans Upto: dollar 2 million
- Interest rate: 1.0%
- No Payments: For six months
- Invoice Factoring: Here, they convert unpaid invoices into the working capital.
- Factoring Lines: Upto dollar 5 million
- Rates: 0.25% per week
- Approval: As fast as 24 hours
- Line of Credit: It works best for short-term financing needs such as buying inventory or managing cash flow.
- Loans: Upto dollar 250, 000
- Rates: 4.8 %
- Approval time: 5 minutes
- Term Loan: It offers fast & easy term loans for all your financing & funding needs.
- Loans: Upto dollar 250,000
- Rates: 4.8%
- Approval Time: 5 minutes
Steps to use Bluevine
- You need to apply online by giving some of your primary information and about your business.
- Once reviewed by the Bluevine Team, you can revise & accept your offer.
- Then, they will deposit the cash or funds in your account as quickly as possible.
Pros of Bluevine
- It offers a quick & easy method of getting loans. It is very much easy to get started and get your loan approval as fast as in twenty minutes.
- It provides you with flexibility as you can use your available credit line when you want for all your financing & business needs.
- There is the availability of dedicated advisors who guide you whenever you need help.
- It offers funding options for recent & new businesses also.
- Cash is available within 12 to 24 hours, which means it is hassle-free.
Cons of Bluevine
- The fees are high & expensive.
- The services are not available in North Dakota, South Dakota, or Vermont.
Is Bluevine Ppp Legit?
The people who have used this website for their financing needs are having positive thoughts about its working & services. The customer reviews are exceptionally delightful, and they have rated them 4 to 5 stars.
On their official website, Bluevine has claimed that they have catered to the financial needs of more than 25,000 small business owners, and more than dollar 3B funds have delivered.
The various news channels & resources like, Forbes, American Banker, TechCrunch, and many more have also covered it.
In the end, we can say that you should choose Bluevine for all your financing & funding needs.
Kindly share your experience with us. We will be pleased to have the notification from you.