The presidential elections are only a few weeks away. All the presidential candidates are working hard to convince voters to vote for them. They’ve been appearing on television shows and giving long interviews, etc. According to Biden Town Hall Reviews, the appearance of Joe Biden on the town hall show was also a part of the same.
The event received a lot of popularity in the United States and enjoyed a massive viewership. If you want to know more about this event and its highlights, please continue reading.
What is Biden Town Hall?
Joe Biden, former vice-president of the United States, is running for President this year and intends to replace Donald Trump as the President of the country. As part of his election campaign, he recently appeared on the Town Hall show by CNN. It was his second appearance on the popular show in a month.
Biden Town Hall Reviews give us the information that an audience of 60 members was present at this event who were socially distant. Biden was asked some questions from voters, and he answered all of them. The show received a massive viewership in the country.
Highlights of Biden Town Hall
According to Biden Town Hall Reviews, several questions and concerns were raised at this event. Some of the highlights are:
- In his latest appearance on the show, Joe Biden seemed full of energy and enthusiasm.
- An audience of 60 people was present where each person was at a safe distance from others.
- He began by answering that he’s neither a socialist nor a communist like Donald Trump.
- When the news of President Trump being infected by the Coronavirus hit the media, Biden said he wasn’t surprised as Trump didn’t emphasize masks and made a mockery of the safety guidelines.
- When asked about one of his speeches where he called Trump a clown, Biden said he spoke only the truth.
- Biden also urged Gen Z to show their support as they’re the future of the country.
- Biden professionally carried himself and was never rude to any of the audience members, unlike Donald Trump.
- Biden asserted that law and order under his government would be severe, and the public’s violent outbursts will not occur.
- Some of Biden’s rivals had called for a ban on hydraulic fracturing, but Biden claimed no rationale for the same.
- Biden said that he wouldn’t enforce a nationwide mask mandate but only on federal land.
The elections are about to commence in the United States, and the candidates’ election campaigns are currently at their peak. Candidates are leaving no stones unturned to convince the audience to vote for them.
As Biden Town Hall Reviews tell us, Joe Biden, candidate for the President appeared on the town hall show. The highlights of the event are given above.
Kindly tell us your opinions and thoughts about this event in the comments section below.