Annie Cloth Scam (Oct 2020) Explore the Reviews Below. >> In this article, you will read about a website selling fashion clothing and accessories.
The United States is now facing a new fraud in the form of the Annie Cloth Scam. Set up in 2018, this website has duped many large customers by their impressive packaging and discounted offers.
Today we will go through the website in detail and present all that you need to know to understand why we are labeling Anniecloth.com as a Scam.
Stay with us till the end of the article and let us know what you feel in the comments.
What is Annie Cloth?
AnnieCloth.com is a fashion and lifestyle website in the United States selling fashionable clothes, accessories, jewelry, lingerie, and fashion and lifestyle products. Their website showcases an impressive collection and also runs frequent massive sales for its customers.
There are also specific sections that are mostly updated to run special sales drives and discounts during festivals. For example, the website is running a Halloween special section now.
The fancy packaging and discounts make customers fall prey to the Annie Cloth Scam, which has been running for quite some time. We request you to read the entire article to understand why we feel Annie Cloth is a Scam.
- Website type: Website selling clothes and accessories online
- Website: https://anniecloth.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Annie-Cloth-891836817607136
- Domestic Delivery: 20-30 business days from the date of order.
- International Delivery: 10-35 days
- Delivery Available: All over the world
- Return: All items except Jewellery, Accessories, Swimwear, Lingerie, and Items on Sale can be returned with 15 days of delivery. The customer has to bear return shipping charges. Cancellation: All orders can be canceled only before they are shipped.
- Refund: Refund is processed within 1-2 weeks of receipt of returned products by the merchant, provided it is not damaged. For Canceled orders, full refund within seven days.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Chicv International Holding Limited,
- Address: Flat/RM 507 5/F New East Ocean Centre No. 9 Tsim Sha Tsui East KL
- Payment is preferred through Paypal; however, cards like Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, and others are also accepted.
The Good Part of Annie Cloth
- The website offers a large variety of items to choose from.
- The website is user friendly and easily navigable.
- The site uses Paypal, thus ensuring secure payment.
- The Facebook page has been around since 2018, and the website is pretty old as well.
- There are Customer feedback on the website.
The Bad Part of Annie Cloth
- The product photos posted seem to be downloaded from the internet.
- The delivery time is nearly a month. And return shipping is too costly.
- Their Facebook page is riddled with negative comments on each product.
- Customer review seems false.
Is Annie Cloth Legit or a Scam?
The Annie Cloth Scam has been running for quite some time. But there are a few pointers that we would like to show you to realize the same.
Firstly, the photos uploaded on the website are all from the internet. You can Google them to find them listed on other fashion websites.
Secondly, reviews are available, stating the items were not delivered or delivered in inferior quality.
Fourthly, the customer feedback section seems defunct, as no one responds even after your mail them on the website or message them on Facebook. The merchant has not responded to any queries or complaints on Facebook.
Fifthly, as their policy states, the customer has to bear return shipping charges. For domestic and international delivery, the shipping is so high that most customers prefer not to return products!
Lastly, even their customer reviews listed on the website are questionable as the products they are reviewing are fake.
What are Customers Saying?
The Annie Cloth Scam is unknown to customers from the United States as most have suffered grievously from it. 79% of the 2195 reviews on Trustpilot have given the website a 1 star, while the remaining have given it a 2 star.
Facebook comments are filled with user experiences of being duped to which the merchant has never replied to date. Also, reviews on sites like Better Business Bureau and only Google Reviews have outrightly called out the website as a fraud, looting money.
The only positive reviews are available on the website itself, but the products reviewed are fake.
We would ardently request our readers to stay away from the Annie Cloth Scam, as it would merely lead to loss of money and a lot of disappointment for you.
Please comment on your views below.