Tushbaby Reviews: Is carrying your kids for a long hour is a stressful experience? Do you feel the strain and back pain after towing your kids? Now, you don’t have to experience dreadful back pain as you can stylishly carry your kids with Tushbaby, the United States safety certified hip baby carrier.
The hip baby carrier has garnered positive responses from moms and caregivers from across the world. It is stylish and masterly designed by keeping the safety of the kids in mind. It makes carrying your baby a hassle-free process even if you tow them for long hours.
Tushbaby is the ergonomic, soft baby carrier that contours and sits snugly over your hip. It comes with one safe and sturdy buckle that you need to put in on and enjoy carrying the toddler without straining your back. It is designed using high-quality, skin-safe, and kids’ friendly fabric and two-way zippers.
What is Tushbaby?
Tushbaby is the ergonomically designed baby carrier designed to carry your baby without straining your back and shoulders. It is equipped with convenient storage units for everything you need, including wipes, diapers, and feeding bottles.
The baby seat is designed to distribute the body’s weight evenly to reduce arm, back, and hip strains and allow you to carry your kids for long hours. It is designed with kid-friendly fabric and comes with a two-way zipper. Chiropractors have approved it for adults and paediatricians for babies.
The baby carrier comes with four carrying positions for baby, including feeding position, face to face position, side carrying position, and front-facing. The product is designed by a certified facility located in the United States. Please check for Tushbaby Reviews online for more details and information.
- Ergonomically designed baby carrier with four different carrying positions
- Comes with multiple storage pockets for carrying baby essentials
- Distributes the weight evenly to prevent back, hip, and arm strains
- Relieves shoulder and back pain for moms and caregivers
- Approved by chiropractors for adults and paediatricians for babies
- Ergonomic seat outs the baby hips in the recommended “M” position
- Reduces painful spine curvature for growing kids
- Machine washable fabric and two-way zipper
Pros of Tushbaby
- It fits 26-44 inches of waist and can distribute weight evenly to reduce strains
- Enables you to carry your baby comfortably without straining back, hip and shoulders
- Compatible for newborn and withstand weight from 8lbs to 44lbs
- Made out of washable fabric and has a two-way zipper
- It has multiple storage pockets
- Approved by doctors
- US Safety certified
- Comes with one year warranty
- Four different carrying positions
- Many positive Tushbaby Reviews available online
Cons of Tushbaby
- Changing the carrying position is not easy always
- The Velcro used in the product starts fraying over time
- The seat flops over after some time of use
- The price doesn’t justify the quality of the product
Is Tushbaby a Legit Baby Carrier or a Scam?
Tushbaby is advertised as the best baby carrier by the seller. The official website promotes the product in all possible ways saying it has multiple features approved by doctors and safety certified. Based on the testimonials on the website and other retail stores, the product has received many positive responses and can be considered a legit product.
It also has some negative reviews online, which is why buyers must carefully do their research before putting their money in this product.
There are several positive reasons to consider it a legit product. The website selling the product is more than three years old. The product is safety certified, approved by doctors, comes with safety features, and has multiple positive Tushbaby Reviews. But it also has some negative feedback from customers, and hence it is necessary to do your part of research before buying it.
Customer’s Feedback about Tushbaby
As mentioned, Tushbaby has received both positive and negative reviews from the customers. But the number of positive feedback and testimonials are more than the negative reviews. Still, it is suggested to do your part of research and survey before investing in it.
Many customers have stated that “They are highly satisfied with the performance and quality,” some of the other customers said, “Its ergonomic design enables to carry the baby for long hours without strains.” Some buyers have also complained about its price, quality, and safety.
Considering everything that we have found online about Tushbaby, it is the product that seems to be a worthy one. Again, you must do your part of the research because it has also received some negative feedback and Tushbaby Reviews.
Above all, it comes with safety features, multiple pockets for storage, and approved by doctors. If you have already used it, please do share your experiences in the comments section.