Are you going to shop crockery for your kitchen? Here is the article of your interest as we are giving details of Thecrockery Store. In India, people love to have different crockery in their homes, and they often search for trendy crockery designs on the internet.
We have decided to share Thecrockery.in Reviews with all as it plays a vital role in determining the store’s trustworthiness. Attractive crockery designs always add charm to your kitchen. Let’s see what items are available in the store.
What is Thecrockery.in?
Thecrockery.in is a store selling different crockery items at special discount offers. You can have non-stick cookware set in unique and eye-catchy colors. The attractive cutlery set with 12 pieces of spoons is worth buying. The site has a collection of cups, plates, and spoons made with good quality material.
Apart from selling kitchen accessories, this e-shopping site has a collection of shirts for men that can be worn in summers. By knowing Thecrockery.in Reviews in the coming sections, we will judge its popularity among people, so stay tuned to know.
Whether you want to have containers to put food items or you want floral-designed tiffin boxes, you can visit the portal.
Specifications of Thecrockery.in
- Type of site – a collection of kitchen items and shirts for men.
- Mailing address – email@example.com
- Shipping cost-free shipping in India.
- Cancellation policy- Orders can be canceled within seven days.
- Return policy – we can return orders in 7 days.
- Refund policy – within 14 days, refunds are offered.
- Payment methods- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Pros of Thecrockery.in
- Service of free shipping is available.
- Eye-catchy collection of crockery items available
Cons of Thecrockery.in
- Negative Thecrockery.in Reviews are posted by people online.
- The domain was registered just few days back and will expire on 13 March 2022
- Social media icons of the store are not directing to its web pages of Facebook or instagram.
- Only an email address has been shared with the customers for contact.
- The about us page is not available, and no details of shipping and delivery are found on the main page.
Is Thecrockery.in Legit?
It’s time to check the trustworthiness of Thecrockery.in. Let’s explore some facts about the store and make the judgment.
- Domain age: Thecrockery.in is a new crockery store that was registered on 13 March 2021. Being registered for only a year, the company is providing its services for a short interval.
- Thecrockery.in Reviews – People have shared negative comments about the portal. Scam doc shows only a 1% trust score.
- Contact details – we can contact the company via mail only. Useless contact service is offered as the portal fails to share phone numbers with which people can contact.
- Fake Social media icons: The icons do not work, and we do not find its instagram account. Only a Facebook page is available.
- Missing details: The portal does not have an about us page. No details about the shipment of items are shared with the buyers.
- Heavy discounts: The portal sells items at 80% discount offers that are often sold to grab customer s’ attention.
These six factors give clear indication that the portal is suspicious.
What are Thecrockery.in Reviews?
The store is new and has received only a few feedbacks from the people. But sadly, the reviews shared are negative. People have ordered their items from the store, but the company has not shared the order number after placing it. They are disappointed after investing money in the wrong store and searching for ways to get their money back.
No one has received their orders yet. The low trust score and such negative feedbacks give clearance that the portal is dubious.
Thecrockery.in has fantastic kitchen items, but the portal’s weird cost price makes us doubtful. The site lacks many essential details that every customer has the right to know, like the business establishment, delivery timing, and mode of shipping.
Moreover, Thecrockery.in Reviews shows only the complaints raised against the portal. People are waiting to receive their orders. Our suggestion to the readers is to beware of the fraudulent store and move their attention to some other crockery stores.
What kind of crockery designs do you love to have in the kitchen? Please share your views with us.