My Tech Domestic com Reviews [May] Safe Product Or Not! -> The post mentioned above gives information on the legitimacy of the online store that sells home appliances and leisure products.
Are you planning big for the summer? Are you looking for some garden furniture and barbecues to enliven your summer evenings? Welcome to Mytechdomestic.com, which sells a variety of appliances, sport, and leisure products for your home.
A lot of My Tech Domestic.com Reviews are available online, which throw light on this store. Let us read the following article to learn about this store, which is gaining wide popularity in the United KIngdom.
This online store based in the United Kingdom sells trendy and latest appliances for your day-to-day use. You can also buy products for special occasions.
Is MytechDomestic Legit?
In today’s scenario, online shopping is more of a necessity than leisure.
A lot of online stores have mushroomed to make things easier for you. However, one has to be cautious as there are a lot of fraudulent stores that are waiting to dupe you.
MytechDomestic is a new online store that sells hordes of products for your home. Before making any purchases from this store, one question is likely to pop up in your mind. Is MytechDomestic Legit?
Let us look for an answer in the following article.
What is MytechDomestic?
It is an eCommerce store that sells garden furniture, garden tools, garden buildings, BBQs, garden heating, and home improvement products.
You can buy a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, vacuum cleaner, dishwasher, washing machine, and much more.
If you wish to purchase gadgets for entertainment, then there are a variety of items to choose from.
Last but not least, you can buy some exceptional items under the Garden & DIY and Sports & Leisure categories.
Why is MytechDomestic unique?
The store offers a fantastic variety of appliances and products at reasonable prices. The quality of the products looks very high class.
Their “Latest Products” section displays the trendiest products. Almost every product is available at a discounted price.
They are also offering a 40% discount on select items under the super sale offer.
They also claim to provide 24/7 customer support for your queries.
Specifications of MytechDomestic:
- Products- Appliances, TVs & audio devices, gaming & consoles, Garden & DIY, Sports & leisure
- Email- email@example.com
- Address- MyTechDomestic, 4Th Floor Fitzrovia House, London W1T 6QW, United Kingdom
- Shipping fee: Free for standard deliveries that take 2 to 4 days; 5 to 10 pounds of little items (if you want fast delivery) & 20 to 40 pounds for big things (if you wish to next day delivery)
- Shipping time: 2 to 4 days for standard deliveries, and the next day (7 days a week) for paid deliveries.
- Returns/exchange or refunds- 30-day returns guarantee on most items
- Return fee: Free
- Refund time: 14 days after the returned item reaches the store and is checked by a specialist
- Modes of payment: Online through bank transfer (adequate cash payments only)
Pros of MytechDomestic:
- A wide variety of high-class products
- Discounted prices
- HTTPs means that the website is secure, but does not guarantee 100% security.
- They also offer repair of the product.
Cons of MytechDomestic:
- The website is not even a month old
- A refund on returned items is processed only after a specialist inspects the returned item. It takes more than 14 days to get the refund
- Does not accept credit cards or PayPal
Customer reviews on MytechDomestic:
There are 21 customer reviews available online. All the reviews are disappointing, and customers have asked one to refrain from buying from this site.
The customers on Facebook don’t have great things to say about this site.
If you carefully go through their website, there is a lot of pretending links and spelling mistakes. Any significant and reputed brand takes careful and meticulous efforts to create a smooth website.
The website pretends to accept payment through credit & debit cards, PayPal, and bank transfer. However, when you order and proceed to the final payment, they only accept bank transfers. Bank transfers are not legit modes of payment as you get little protection.
Also, the company sends payment details through emails, to a MA French bank account. This sets off alarm bells as the office address on their website shows London, United Kingdom.
Our advice is to avoid this site as it seems to dupe customers through fraudulent means. We recommend you go online and read reviews before making any purchases from this site.
Write your comment or reviews and let customers know about your experience with this store.