Lihome Central Reviews [June] – Is It a Fake Scam or Legit? -> Read this article if you want to purchase a budget fitness tracker.
Wanting in on the fitness tracker trend and want to purchase one? Then you will like the colourful fitness trackers offered by Lihome Central.
If you have been trying to lose weight on your own or want to track the steps you take. Then a fitness tracker would have been on your mind, they are useful and have taken the world by storm. You can easily purchase them on various online e-commerce sites.
Lihome Central Reviewswill give you necessary details about a website offering colourful fitness trackers that you may like. The site has its headquarters in the United States. Let’s dig into this review and help you find out if it is safe to make purchases from.
What isLihome Central?
Lihome Centralis an online retailer whose product line ranges from Home appliances and fitness & personal care to office furniture. The retailer offers customers with a myriad of options to choose from. You will also be able to spot retro games!
Their about us section talks about them selling products that are tailored around the needs of the customers. They also promise to give the customers a fantastic shopping experience that will ensure they thoroughly enjoy it.
Going through their product list you and on opening them, they come up empty with a no matching products found the quote. It is also worth noting that on opening their social media accounts, you will be directed to a blank page.
What makes Lihome Central unique?
We look for the best budget deals and discounts online before finally settling on one site. The products on Lihome Central are available at unbelievable prices, and that is without them being on any refund.
You can quickly get the Amazon firestick for $25, which is a fantastic price. You can also get Nickel-cadmium batteries for $6! They mention in there about us section that they tailor their needs around that of the customers, which means that the products offered are going to appease you to no bounds.
Talking about the layout, let us tell you that it is straightforward to navigate around the site and continue to make swift purchases. These factors make the website unique and worth checking out once.
Specifications of Lihome Central
- Products- appliances, devices, fitness care, kitchen, etc. products
- Website- https://lihomecentral.com/
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number– 1 (800) 461-2689
- Shipping/processing time- 2-3 days
- Delivery time- 3-5 days
- Shipping fee- updated once your purchase has been made
- Return- should be made within 30 days of the delivery
- Exchange- is not mentioned
- Refunds- are done within 5-10 business days
- Payment- can be made using Master or Visa card, cash on delivery, PayPal or Stripe
Pros of purchasing fromLihome Central
- The best part is that there is cash on delivery available on purchasesThere is an address provided that tells you that are in the United States
- Contact information provided is complete with email id and phone number
- All the products are budget-friendly
- You can make secure online payments
- You can track your order on the website
Cons of purchasing fromLihome Central
- You are redirected to the tracking page on clicking its Pinterest page
- None of its social media pages opens up
- The about us section is vague and gives nothing away about its makers
- A lot of the product categories are empty
- You can’t a return if you have opened the package
- They do not provide any information on exchanges
Customer reviews of the Lihome Central
You will not be able to access any of the retailer’s social media pages. Now, social media pages offer good and sometimes hateful comments by customers which makes it easy to decipher if a purchase should be made from the site.
The website also seems to be using a fake address, as per a YouTube review of it. The analysis also tells you that the site was established some two months back, which is why you may not be able to find any customer reviews about it.
It is also essential to notice that a Samsung tv which has the market cost of $300 but is available for $190.
The prices, as well as the creation date, will tell you that there is something fishy about this the Lihome Central online retailer. These points tell us that the site could be a scam, and hence we do not recommend purchasing from it.