Is Wakse Legit (July 2020) Is It A Legit Website? >> The review is about a specific website that sells at-home waxing products.
Most women in the United States, like to keep their skin smooth, healthy, and hair-free. More than half of the women who follow the hair removal regime, prefer to order a skin-friendly box of hard wax online and get waxed at home.
But with so many brands and websites selling one thousand and one variations of hard wax, it becomes difficult to decide which one to get. We found a site called Wakse that might fulfill all your criteria. But, Is Wakse Legit?
Wakse Reviews is going to help you a lot. By the end of it, you will know everything and more about this website. So, keep on reading.
Is Wakse online legit or scam?
Before we begin to discuss if the website is legit or scam, you should believe that this review is 100% fair, we have supported the whole lot that has gone into the Wakse Reviews by firm discoveries gained after meticulously going through the website and dismembering all its nooks and corners.
Additionally, we surf and read all the data connected to the website accessible on the internet. We deliberately look at security certificates and other vital information existing on social media platforms as well.
While studying the website, we learned so many things that we would like to share with you. There is hardly anything to worry about regarding this website. All the certificates are intact. All the policies descriptive enough.
Other than the missing contact details, the website is spotless, and you should use this website for shopping at home waxing kits. Thus, we can say that this website is 100% legit.
What is Wakse online?
Wakse is an e-commerce store with a variety of wax at-home products to offer for a summer body. It is a well-known name in the United States that launched its website on 5th June 2020. The site divides products into the following categories-
- Box Sets
- Limited Edition
- Hard wax
Apart from wax, the site also sells wax applicators, gels, and serums, etc. Anybody will fall in love with the website just by looking at it.
- Type of website-online store for waxing products
- Website URL- https://www.wakse.com/
- Phone- Not specified
- Address- No information available
- Mode of payment- Online transfers
- Delivery charges- Applicable
- Processing time- 2-24 hours. It may take another 2-4 days while they are restocking, during sales and releases.
- Standard Shipping- may vary from state to state within the United States. On average, they take around 2-7 days.
- Priority Shipping- may vary from state to state within the United States. On average, they take
- around 2-3 days.
- International Shipping- within 2-10 business days
- Return- Not accepted
- Exchange- Not accepted
- Refund- No information available
- Email- Could not locate
What are the PROs of Wakse?
- The products are trendy and attractive
- The product’s explanation is excellent, and they give all the necessary information with beautiful pictures.
- The shipping policy is very well defined.
- The overall look of the website is very classy.
- There are a lot of reviews available for Wakse from credible and famous sources.
What are the CONs of Wakse?
- The International shipping charges are more than twice the amount you will spend on a container of wax.
- Shipping charges also apply to domestic orders according to the weight of the products.
- They do not accept returns.
- Exchanges are also not permissible.
- The contact details are also no available. You can only choose to send them an email through a link.
- The prices are higher as compared to other websites selling wax and waxing related products.
What are people speaking about Wakse online?
There is a lot of buzz about the website and its products in the United States. There are a lot of video Wakse Reviews that we could find on YouTube. We also found customer ratings.
Apart from that, many big magazines like Cosmopolitan, Elle, Glamour, Vogue, and Refinary29, have reviewed and published articles and blogs about it.
After all the discussion, we can say that Wakse is a safe website to shop for at-home waxing products.
We have come to the end of Wakse Reviews. We hope that you got the answers to all your questions. We have taken up all possible procedures to give you adequate suggestions to make a well-informed decision, but if you think that you can add more to it, please use our comment section to tell our readers and us.