Elf On Shelf Mask DIY (Dec) How To Make An Elf Mask? >> This article tells you about the simple process involved with making an elf face mask. Please check the information now.
Elf on Shelf Mask DIY is trending because of a challenge that’s going viral. Users are challenging others to create a face mask for an elf and have him wear it. This challenge has become popular as Christmas is approaching.
If you want to know more about this challenge and want to find out how you can create a mask on your own, please keep reading. We’ll mention the process that you can use to create your mask along with other relevant details.
This challenge is gaining some popularity in many countries like the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
What is Elf on Shelf Mask DIY?
It’s a challenge for users to create face masks for an elf and apply it to its faces. If you’re unaware, elves are mythical creatures that have some associations with Christmas. As the festival is approaching, it’s gaining some popularity.
To make this mask, you’re going to need a few tools to help you in this process. Using these tools will help you make a sturdy and compelling mask. Let’s take a look at it below:
- It would be best if you had a double-sided tape to join the required ends.
- A scissor will prove handy in cutting items.
- A string will also come in use when you’re making the mask.
- Paper towels are also needed to make the coverings and other details.
How do you make the mask?
The steps associated with making this face mask are quite simple. Within a short time and a small amount of effort, you can make an attractive Elf on Shelf Mask DIY, which will surely catch people’s eyes. Please take a look at the process below:
- First, cut a piece of an inch long of double-sided tape and apply it to a paper towel.
- Take the strings and cut two pieces of about 14-15″ inches from it.
- Place the centre of the string on the top of the paper towel over the taped area.
- Similarly, place the other string on the bottom.
- Your mask is ready to use after it sticks properly.
- Now place the mask over the Elf’s face.
- The strings and the tapes will help keep the mask in place.
- For a more realistic look in the Elf on Shelf Mask DIY, tie the strings at the back of the Elf’s head, similar to how you’ll wear a mask.
- To make it more attractive, cut all extra string or tape that might be hanging loose.
- Congratulations, your Elf on a shelf face mask is ready.
We looked at many user reviews. Several users have already participated in this challenge, and it is gaining popularity every passing minute.
Users are interested in this challenge and are actively participating in it. It has gained popularity and if you want to be a part of it, please go ahead.
Let us know what you think of our Elf on Shelf Mask DIY process in the comments section below.