Eipcard Com Scam (Jan) Get Details And Be Informed! >> This article gives you crucial details about a new scheme by the IRS, and we will update you with all the latest details.
Eipcard Com Scam has become a trendy query after the IRS has publicly announced its plans to send the country EIP Cards. Considering what happened the last time, users are extensively searching this term to get all the relevant information about this scheme and not fall prey to any scam during this process.
If you’re among these users, then consider yourself lucky because you’re at the right place. We’ll give you all the information that you require, so please keep reading. This term is rapidly gaining popularity in the United States.
What is an EIP Card?
An EIP Card of the Economic Impact Payment Card is a debit card that users receive under the Tax Relief and the Economic Security Act due to the pandemic. Sources reveal that the IRS is planning to ship nearly eight million EIP cards this week.
It’s not the first time that the IRS is doing something like it as they have made similar efforts in the past. Direct deposits and paper checks were also sent to the people. The debit cards are the latest step towards paying the EIP quickly.
How to Activate and Use this Card?
- Once you have received this card and confirmed that it’s not Eipcard Com Scam, it’s simple to activate it, and the associated process is relatively straightforward.
- Firstly, you need to set a four-digit PIN that you must remember at all times.
- After it, call the number “18002408100.”
- You can check your balance using this number.
- These cards can be used like any other standard debit cards and are usable in shops, online stores, etc.
- You can also use the ATM with these cards.
What is the Eipcard Com Scam?
- As we mentioned earlier, the IRS has made similar efforts in the past in the United States.
- Some time ago, when people received such cards in the mail, they thought of it as a fraud and threw it away.
- Some reports of scamming and phishing were also reported.
- It’s crucial to be able to tell the difference between real and fake EIP debit cards.
- First, the EIP Card will be sent in a white envelope with a Treasury seal of the Department of Treasury on it.
- Keep the card secure to avoid theft and also sign on its back.
- The cards are Visa Cards and are issued by MetaBank, which will help differ in the Eipcard Com Scam.
- The mail will also include instructions about activating the card.
- These cards will be sent to all the eligible candidates throughout the country.
- Both paper cheques and EIP Cards will be used in this process.
The spread of the Coronavirus led to difficulties for everyone. Some people lost jobs and were left without an income. This scheme is to help such people who were affected by the pandemic. All the other relevant information is given above; please take a look at it.
Let us know what you think of the Eipcard Com Scam in the comments box below.