The presidential elections will soon begin in the United States. One of the most popular events before the elections is the debates between the presidential and vice-presidential candidates broadcast on television. According to Debate Reviews So Far, the debates this year were also eventful.
The presidential debate enjoyed a massive viewership in the United States and might break the 2016 debates’ records. If you want to know more about these debates, please stay connected.
What is the Presidential Debate?
Before the commencement of elections in the United States, it’s customary for the presidential candidates to participate in a series of debates that are broadcast on television. This debate’s primary motive is to make the voters aware of the plans of the candidates and help them make an informed decision.
As the Debate Reviews So Far tell us, the presidential debates this year have received a lot of popularity.
Highlights of the Event
We have gathered information from the Debate Reviews So Far. Some of the highlights of the event are:
- Trump claimed that voting by mail isn’t an appropriate method.
- Biden called the current president of the nation, “Putin’s puppy.”
- There was a constant interruption by Trump when Joe was speaking, and Biden called Trump a clown and told him to shut up after excessive interruptions.
- The moderator Chris Wallace had a tough time controlling the show and had to shout on several occasions.
- Biden also called Trump a racist and the worst president of America.
- When Trump didn’t condemn white supremacists during a question, viewers became angry, and Trump witnessed a backlash over his remarks.
- The vice-presidential debate between Kamla Harris and Mike Pence took place in a controlled manner, and the debate was healthy for the most part.
- Some more presidential debates are scheduled to take place.
The reaction of audiences is mixed. Of all the Debate Reviews So Far, an overwhelming amount of both positive and negative reviews were present. Some viewers stated that the presidential debates were a wreck and were a chance for users to show how immature government officials are. The audience claimed that the presidential debate was difficult to watch as instead of proper debate, candidates seemed to be launching attacks at each other and not professionally carrying themselves.
Some viewers also said that the debate helped them decided who they’re going to vote. The audience claimed that it was an excellent opportunity for everyone to see who is the right candidate for the presidential seat. The vice-presidential debate went smoothly without any interruptions.
The presidential elections are one of the most important events in any country. It’s essential to choose the right candidate as the elected official will play an integral role in developing the country in the coming years.
According to Debate Reviews So Far, the presidential elections have generated a lot of controversies.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.