Oceanproject.co Review [Jan 2021] Is It Legit Or Scam? >> If you are willing to track a shark or a sea turtle’s lifestyle by buying a necklace, read review.
Water plays an important role in the existence of the eco-system, and so does the water creatures. The food chain is not possible even if a single creature goes out of the cycle, affecting the whole eco-system.
The wildfires in the United States are causing so much harm to natural resources, and the effect is visible on the water life. The water is depleting, and the marine creatures are bearing the ill-effects.
The marine creatures are dying on a large scale, and we need to focus on the issue. We all want a cat or a dog as your pet animal, but have you ever thought of adopting a shark or a sea turtle. If not, then let me inform you that now it is possible.
This article is on the ‘Oceanproject.co Reviews, a website that talks of saving marines creatures, adopting them, and tracking them for a lifetime by buying a single product from the website. To know in detail, read the entire article.
What is Oceanproject.co?
The Oceanproject.co is an e-commerce website in the United States dealing with necklaces and pendants in the shape of sharks and turtles. The product is of silver and gemstones in it. The polish of the product is so gorgeous and beautiful.
The website is offering Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer right now. The price of each necklace is different, starting from 14$, and along with the necklace, you also get rings, t-shirts, and other accessories.
On every necklace or ring you buy, you will get a tracker for a real shark or turtle, and you can track them for a life virtually. The company also gives 25% of the revenue to the mission of saving oceans and marine life.
The project’s cause is good, but we also need to think about the project’s legitimacy. Many ‘Oceanproject.co Reviews’ said that the website was earlier known as ‘Wildlife Mission’ and was a scam as people did not receive any orders.
Lets us read the further article to know if this website is also fraud or is it legal.
Specifications of the website:
- The website time: Accessories and jewelry store
- Website link: http://oceanproject.co/
- Shipping: The shipping of the products takes place within a few hours.
- Returns: You will have a chance to ask for a return within 30 days.
- Refunds: You will get the money in your account or wallet within 4-5 days.
- Company address: Not there
- Contact number: 18004269015
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mode of payment: You can pay via digital wallets or cards.
- Social Media Presence: There are some Oceanproject.co Reviews on some platform
Pros of the website:
- The website is mentioning the contact details and the e-mail address.
- The website is giving 24/7 customer service.
- The website is giving 25% of the earnings to the save ocean mission.
- You can track a live shark or turtle for a lifetime when you scan the product’s code.
- The website is offering 30 days of returns.
Cons of the website:
- The website is not giving the company’s address.
- ‘Oceanproject.co Reviews’ are negative.
- The website is too good to be true but it is suspicious.
- The website is only two months old.
Is Oceanproject.co Legit?
The website is a scam as there was another similar website that was a scam and did not provide any products. The website is now close, and there are no contacts left. Thus it is necessary to find out in detail about the website.
The website is only two months old, that is a suspicious sign. The e-mail address has its server, which means this is a full-proof plan to scam people. The ‘Oceanproject.co Reviews’are very negative, and thus we cannot trust this website.
We conclude that the website is a scam and is ill-legit. Do not buy anything from the website, or else you might lose your money.
What does the customer want to say about Oceanproject.co?
The customers are reviewing the website all over the internet, and the answer you get is that the website is a scam. One buyer said that she ordered a product 5 months back and the website was not working, and suddenly, two days back, she recieved her order and is completely disappointed.
Other ‘Oceanproject.co Reviews’ are also similar, and the people are not satisfied with the website’s customer service.
The final verdict is that the website is a scam as all the factors point towards the website’s ill legitimacy. It is only two months old, traffic is less, and the most important customer are not satisfied and says it is a fraud and scam. All the ‘Oceanproject.co Reviews’ are negative.
Readers do share your thoughts below if you are also cheated.