No Straight Roads Review (August) Let Us Talk About It! >> This article will tell you about a musical video game that was launched recently. Please read the details now.
If you play a lot of video games and keep track of all the latest releases, then you must have heard of the new video game that was launched a few days ago. This game is the No Straight Roads. It’s a musical game where you have to use the power of music to fight against your enemies and defeat them. Several No Straight Roads Review articles give us the information that this game is full of exciting twists and is incredibly fun to play.
t’s an action-adventure game that you can either play solo or with your friends. It has become very popular within a few days of their launch, and their demand is massive in several countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and Malaysia.
Keep reading this article as we’re going to reveal all relevant information about this video game.
What is No Straight Roads?
No Straight Roads is a video game released for several platforms like PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC. It is an action-adventure game that was released on the 25th of August. Some No Straight Roads Review tells us that if you like Rock and EDM music, you’ll find this game very enjoyable.
It was developed by Wan Hazmer and Daim Dziauddin who have previously worked on some of the most successful games of this century. This game, ever since its release has garnered a considerable amount of recognition. It has become popular in several countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and Malaysia.
Features of No Straight Roads
Several No Straight Roads Review claims that the game is fun to play. Some of the features and the gameplay of this game are given below:
- In the game, it’s Rock music against EDM in a fight to save the people of Vinyl City from inequality and injustice.
- The player is assigned the characters of the rock duo Bunk Bed Junction, who fight against the governing agency NSR that has made EDM the preferred music genre.
- The players fight against NSR and bring back the rock music to Vinyl City.
- The game is full of several adrenaline-fueled and exciting Rock and EDM songs. Its soundtrack has received a lot of praise.
- The “Bunk Bed Junction” fights against the top artists of NSR that are EDM musicians with their Rock music to bring back musical equality back to the city.
- You can play solo and switch between the two characters of the rock duo easily, or you can have a friend play the other role.
No Straight Roads is a musical game, and hence not everyone will enjoy it, especially those who don’t like EDM or Rock. We looked at some No Straight Roads Review and found that this game is not universally acclaimed, but it has mostly positive reviews.
If you like musical games or enjoy Rock and EDM, then you will take a liking to this game.