Nascar Texas Race Update (Oct) Rain Delay In Car Racing -> Stay tuned to the post to check updates on car racing.
Are you a fan of car racing? Which team do you support? Nascar Texas Race Updateat Texas was postponed by tenacious mist after completing 52 laps. The faltering plan was to start the Autotrader EchoPark race at 10 a.m. Nevertheless, a consistent rain-induced car race to be suspended until Tuesday then pushed further to Wednesday.
The car race will begin at Lap 53 in the United Statesalongside the lead- Clint Bowyer. Joey Logano, Erik Jones, Martin Truex Jr., and Jimmie Johnson ranked on the top five list when the car race was postponed. Kindly read our article to know the updates.
How is it postponed?
Truex Jr. curtailed 20 points for pre-race inspection failure- a penalty, which will stand disdained of the suspension. He is in trouble in the championship spot pursuit. Three positions are empty after Joey Logano won the race last time. The primary one-on-one competition between Chase Elliott and Brad Keselowski can be seen. They are distinctive by eight points.
We attempt to give all highlights andNascar Texas Race Updates, but the post becomes a weather telecast article. You can track the car racing journey below.
Weather updates from playoff race:
The delay started on Sunday, 25th October 2020, because of a steady mist on the racing track. You can follow the below-timings and Nascar Texas Race Update:
- 4:15 p.m.: Low misting is observed that is hindering the track visibility.
- 4:16 p.m.: Teams are upset due to the yellow-colored mist.
- 4:19 p.m.: Texas Weather updated.
- 4:48 p.m.: Track lights are not working correctly.
- 4:55 p.m.: The delay is anticipated to be longer.
- 5:26 p.m.: The racing cars are sealed in the parking lot.
- 5:38 p.m.: Can see negative progress.
- 5:48 p.m.: Racers are sharing their views on the delay.
- 6:02 p.m.: The misting is keeping all the racers and viewers waiting.
- 6:56 p.m.: Nascar Texas Race Updatetrying to dry out the racing track by using machines.
- 7:09 p.m.: The waiting period is still going on.
- 8:37 p.m.: A decision cannot be made on car racing.
- 8:42 p.m.: The race is finally suspended until 28th October 2020.
Nascar Texas Race Update on 27th October 2020, Wednesday:
- 8 p.m.: The misting again changed the race timing.
- 11 a.m.: The start time of car racing is still not decided.
- 1:05 p.m.: Corey LaJoie is gradually plunging into madness.
- 1:55 p.m.: The misting period returned.
- 2:50 p.m.: The cars again make a trip to the parking lot.
- 4:25 p.m.: The weather and car racing updates are still unclear.
- 5:20 p.m.: Clint Bowyer is still leading the race.
- 6:15 p.m.: The racing track is somewhat dried.
- 6:39 p.m.: New timing for car racing.
- 11:50 a.m.: The weather is good to begin the race.
- 12:15 p.m.: Nascar Texas Race Update is official.
Nascar Texas Race Updateis detailed in our post. Kindly check the progressions and share your viewpoints in the comments!