Finboxs.com Reviews [April 2020] Is It Legit of Scam? -> If you are a business invest in stocks, then you must read this post.
If you are reading this post, then you are looking for portals/toolkits that can give you some up-to-date information. This can be regarding public companies all around the world.
This Finbox Reviewsshall take you through a new online platform that gives you access to information regarding companies—mapping down the ins and outs, so you don’t have to put in too much effort.
This company has seen success amongst the people of United States. This review will tell you all that this platform has to offer as well as how it works. Read the post till the very end!
What is Finbox?
It is an online platform set up by investment banker Andy, Matt and engineer Brain. They built a robot- analyst that gives you a business/financial models of companies. This data is usually put in the tight lid by companies that charge a very high membership fee.
The data available on the tool will give you a thorough analysis of stocks. Finbox comwill help the user create watchlists and customizing views with metrics of only those you wish to track.
You must keep in mind that to reap in the best benefits of this platform, you will have to make a monthly payment! If you are an investment banker or a person who trades with stocks, this platform could be beneficial.
What kind of services does Finbox provide you with?
You will be asked to sign up to this platform using your Gmail/google or Facebook account. As you read further into this Finboxs.com Reviews, you will get a breakdown of all that this platform has to offer.
- It gives you an up to date financial data for every exchange in the world. It is providing you with over 135 plus exchanges of 100,000 stocks.
- They promise to provide you with recent data so that you never have a stale analysis.
- Its stock screener supports 1000 plus metrics. It will give you an insight into the best investments and portfolios of the most famous billionaire investors and hedge funds.
- All the historical financials of every big shot company is available on Finbox com. This ranges from price/book, EV/EBITDA and free cash flow yield. This will help you get a jump start on your analysis!
- Connecting it with your Google account will allow you to make online changes on the spreadsheets and excel add on’s. You can import this data into your workbook.
- You can easily monitor the movements of the stocks you have invested in as well as others. All you have to do is create a watch list and customize your views.
- Finboxclaims to have partnered with the source itself. They joined hands with the S&P market intelligence; they hold the gold standards in the forecasting data and fundamentals.
Pros and cons of using Finbox
- It is perfect for investors/stockbroker/ others to keep a track and monitor the market.
- You can get it for as low as $15.
- It makes research easy with extensive information available.
- Provides an effortless way to gather knowledge.
- You can add and import data to add to your spreadsheets.
- The Wishlist feature customizes who you wish to track.
- Work with S&P market intelligence to provide new information. This is information straight from the source.
- No customer reviews available.
- Lacks a “contact us” section.
- You cannot move averages hence no scope for fundamental analysis.
- It provides a limited financial template model.
How to get access to the information provided by Finbox?
Finbox allows a trial run can be done for $1 before you finally make a full payment. This money shall be returned if after the trial period you were unsatisfied.
With $15 a month payment, you can import 250k data points and spreadsheets. This, however, will only unlock benefits that limit you to the companies in the United States. You will need to pay extra for any non-US stocks!
With $58, you can import 1 million spreadsheet data points. This will give you access to stocks of global regions. All premium screener filters and unlimited exports can be expected.
You can choose a plan that suits you and your needs best.
This Finboxs.com Reviews gave you the pros and cons of the platform. You can choose to or not gain access to the features this platform offers.
If you have, then do share your experience with us in the comments below.